Preparation Time: 5mins ∏ Cooking Time: 10-15mins ∏ Servings:5-6 Pancakes
Level: Beginners (Easy) ∏ Measurement: 1 Cup ≡ 250 ml ≡ 250gm
- 1-1/2 cup all purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 cup milk (@room temp)
- 2 eggs (@room temp)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 teaspoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoon sugar
- 2-3 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 5-6 teaspoon dry shredded coconut(sweetened)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 teaspoon Cream cheese (Optional)
How to make Coconut Pancake:
Step1: In a bowl add milk and egg, whisk it well. Now add vanilla essence along with 2 teaspoon melted butter.Whisk it into a smooth mixture.
Step2: In another bowl add all purpose flour, baking powder, salt and sugar .Whisk it well so that everything is well combined. Now create a gap in the center of the flour mixture and pour the milk-egg mixture in batches into the gap.